- User Consent
- Visitors under the age of 13
Our service is not offered to persons under the age of 13.Thus, we do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13.
- Types of Data We Collect
“Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data.
“Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
- INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
- We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your name, e-mail and mailing addresses, phone number, and password when you create an account with us (“Account”).
- When you make a purchase, we (or our third party service provider) will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, debit card information, billing information and/or PayPal information.
- We retain information on your behalf, such as domain names, urls, timezone preferences, Invoice Service invoices, transactional history, messages and any other information that you store using your Account.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
- When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information.
- When you post messages on our Site, the information contained in your posting will be stored on our servers and other users will be able to see it.
- We may also collect Personal Data at other points in our Site that state that Personal Data is being collected.
- INFORMATION COLLECTED VIA TECHNOLOGY
To make our Site and Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS
We currently use Google Analytics as well as Google Analytics for Display Advertising. Google Analytics collects information anonymously and reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. Google Analytics uses its own cookie to track visitor interactions. Website owners can view a variety of reports about how visitors interact with their website so they can improve their website and how people find it. Please see the following links for more information about Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/analytics/,http://www.google.com/privacy.html and http://www.google.com/analytics/tos.html.You can also opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising by going to the Google Ads Preferences Manager.
- SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES
- log on to the Service with your login credentials from a social networking site(such as Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn) (“Social Networking Site”) or
- Use of Your Personal Data
- GENERAL USE
In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
- to facilitate the creation of and secure your Account;
- identify you as a user in our system;
- improve our Site and Services;
- for our internal research and development;
- customize content to match your preferences;
- prevent suspended users from re-registering;
- provide the Services you request;
- send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Account was created;
- send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
- respond to your inquiries and requests;
- to make telephone calls to you, from time to time, as a part of secondary fraud protection or to solicit your feedback; and
- to send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes of DOS.
- CREATION OF ANONYMOUS DATA
We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that make the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Site navigation. DOS reserves the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in its sole discretion.
- Disclosure of Your Personal Data
- PROFILE INFORMATION
The information collected during the registration process by DOS may be used by DOS to: contact members, customize content to match your preferences, display member status, and display the date of a member’s last visit
- THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Site; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to DOS. These third party service providers are required not to use your Personal Data other than to provide the services requested by DOS.
- AFFILIATES AND ACQUISITIONS
- OTHER DISCLOSURES
- Third Party Websites
- Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Data
- CHANGES TO PERSONAL DATA
You may change any of your Personal Data in your Account by editing your profile within your Account or contacting us via the Site. You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us, but please note that we may be required to keep this information and not delete it(or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may retain your information for fraud prevention or similar purposes.
- Security of Your Personal Data
DOS is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We (and our third party service providers) use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also require you to enter a password to access your Account information. Please do not disclose your Account password to unauthorized people. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while DOS uses reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Data, DOS cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Contact Information
Digitech Outsourcing Solutions®
House 609, 3C-1, Township
2017-01-02 Version 1, initial version.